Thursday 3 December 2009

CowBoy's and Zealots

Sometime ago I wrote two posts for the Alinement Network. As I mentioned in one of my recent posts titled 'Alinement Network - Missing in action' these guys were hacked last month. Louis has recently e-mailed me letting me know the two articles are up and running again. So with that in mind I thought I would provide you with a link to the two articles.

The first of the two articles 'Zealots and Cowboys' endeavours to explain two common blunders made by people trying to implement a program of change that revolves around a best practice such as ITIL or Six Sigma.

The second article 'Pragmatic Management' builds upon the story of the zealots and cowboys by providing you some pragmatic advice on how to avoid these common mistakes.

Hope you find them interesting

Cheers

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment