Friday 19 December 2008

The No Complaining Rule

Continuing the theme of brief posts, I thought I'd throw up a link to an audio book I've listened to over the last couple of days. Maybe it will not be as noteworthy for you, in fact it possibly resonated a little for me considering the career year I have had.

Anyway, it is a good 'Listen' with a good number of simple anecdotes, maybe if you are a bit peeved off with what is happening around you it may help out and give you yet another tool/approach to improve your position.

You can obtain 'The No Complaining Rule' by Jon Gordon from Audible.com

Alternatively if you're not into listening and prefer reading you can obtain the book from Amazon - The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work

Cheers

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment