Friday 19 December 2008

A Seth Godin Gem - Tribes

I came across the below Slideshare by Seth Godin on tribes. I found the Slideshow quite interesting, which subsequently had me watching a talk he gave on Vimeo.com. From here I ended up getting the audio book for free somehow?? can't remember how.

Anyway the audio book was so good I've subsequently bought the book - Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us

The bonus feature of the audio book is that Seth reads it himself. He does manage to hold your attention and present a number of good points, this is the that I've bought the book.

Hope you find this interesting.

Cheers

Andrew




Seth Godin on Tribes

From: sethgodin, 22 hours ago


Seth Godin on Tribes
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: book tribes)



This is the first revision of Seth Godin's presentation of Tribes. Be sure to check out the notes on each page.


SlideShare Link



No comments:

Post a Comment