Friday 5 March 2010

Tardiness!!

3 Weeks in and I miss the weekly goal!!! Wow what sort of commitment is that.

Big week this week, I've incorporated a company called 'Endurance IT', turned 39, picked up some new toys - in particular a 13" Mac Book Pro, and met with one of my first clients, with the intent of commencing work next week.

In addition to that I've just been down investigating the Antarctica trip - look like this will occur in early December. I am now taking moment to sit in a pub and create this post by way of penance for missing the Sunday deadline.

Over the coming weeks and months you will see a shift away from 5Why's and towards Endurance IT. I will shift some of the content from this site across, question is how much and in particular what.

In the meantime I will endeavour to get back onto the weekly post bandwagon. Please bear with me as I start to make these career/lifestyle changes. Coming up shortly 'Life of a Diagram' due out Sunday.

Cheers

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment