Monday 10 May 2010

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? so silent....

Everyone,

I've not really been that silent, if any of you managed to read p66 of last weeks Australian Financial Review silent is not how I would be described.  (feel free to drop me a line if you are curious as I do have a scanned copy)

I've now created Endurance IT - the Site is up and running at http://www.enduranceit.com.au I will keep posting there into the future.  Although I do have a little work to do to get it working effectively so please be patient.  Also there is the issue of adding a logo sometime in the future as well.

Will I post to 5why's into the future - I am unsure, maybe some things that I feel need saying but don't match up with Endurance IT may appear here.  In the meantime though keep an eye on the Endurance IT site - I will be putting out more content sometime soon.

For those of you who have been watching this site - Thank you very much.

Cheers

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment